MimizeAll hides applications when you press key shortcuts.
It consists of three programms:
- An input filter: Press Windows + M to hide the active application, Windows+SHIFT+M to hide all applications and
Windows + Alt + M to show all windows of the last hidden application.
- Additionally you get a standalone programm so you can hide
all windows from the Shell or use it for example with SpiceKeys.
- And at last you get a program that places itself in the Deskbar and hides all applications when you click on its icon.
MinimizeAll is freeware.
- Dezember 29, 2001: Added the "Maximize" function. Changed the usage of the SHIFT key.
- September 10, 2001: Updated the input filter version. Added Deskbar add-on.
- September 9, 2001: Initial release.